PixSavers! Credit is Available!
Featuring Paypal's Encryption
Paying by Check?
- Make Your Check out to PixSavers
©1999-2018 PixSavers!® All Rights Preserved
PixSavers! is a USPTO Registered Trademark
words, photos, graphics on site are copyright
14817 Whitman Ave. Ste. 7
Shoreline, WA 98133
Credit Card Payments via Paypal Security
- Payments to PixSavers via Paypal Secure Linking can be done here >>
- Our Paypal Credit Link will show a HTTPS: for its secured Site with SSL
We Accept Most Popular Credit Cards
- Visa, MasterCard, Discovercard, American Express, Debit Card, Venmo
- Paypal will notify us when you've made your payment and your amounts
- Paypal does not show credit card numbers or finance info to PixSavers
Paypal has the Latest in Technology
- You'll love the security of Paypal AND Paypal won't share any finance info
- PayPal has high-level encryption AND trust at its payment site connection
PixSavers-Paypal Payment Transmission
- Paypal uses SSL Transmission (Secure Socket Layer)
- Data Transmits via TLS link (transport Layer Security)
Paypal 128, 192, 256, Encryption Algorithm
- WPA (wifi protected access)
- WEP (wired equivalent protocol)
- TKIP (temporary integrity protocol)
- AES (advanced encryption standard)
PixSavers customers utilizes our PixSavers-Paypal module for credit payment.
Paypal is the only processor for your credit card transaction, customer to bank.
PixSavers does not processes and record Paypal credit card transaction info.
Records at PixSavers are for order input and does not record have Paypal info.