PixSavers! Credit is Available!
Featuring Paypal's Encryption
Mail a Check? Sure thing:
Make your check payable to:
14817 Whitman, Ste. #7
Shoreline, WA 98133
You will receive your order delivery
Email updates are sent throughout
©1999-2017 PixSavers!® All Rights Reserved
PixSavers owns its registered USA trademark
words, graphics, photos, have legal copyright
Restores Stay at PixSavers
We don't send out our photo works
Credit Card Payments
PixSavers is Partnered with Paypal for Encryption
- On the right is our PixSavers-Paypal credit card payment link.
- Login as "Guest" for a one-time Payment. It's fast - safe - easy.
- Paypal will notify us when payment has been made. use this link >>
- PayPal supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Diner's Club and EnRoute are the same company and can be utilized.
- Debit cards supported by Visa or MasterCard can be used on Paypal.
- Debit cards requiring a PIN: leave out the PIN, use as debit, not cash.
Borderline-Cards that May be Supported, or Not
- Payflow Pro might support Levels 2 and 3 purchase cards (P-cards).
- Not supported are department store credit, procurement, or checks.
Your Credit Card is Secure
- Your correct user name and password are required for your payment.
- Paypal password and (guest) payment information will have encryption.
- You are logged out of a secure page after a period of no online activity.
- PixSavers recommends that you close your browser after logging out.
- Information you enter is transmitted over secured servers.
- PayPal has a well guarded, high-level of encryption on its site.
- Paypal does not share your credit card numbers with PixSavers.
Interest may be charged on your own credit card from the purchase date. Technical Encryption Information (monitored by our MCSE engineer)
Your credit card is subject to your own credit card agreement and terms.
Credit data is transmitted over SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection or
TLS (transport Layer Security) encrypting data sent to PixSavers-Paypal.
Web security encryption includes codes in WPA (wifi protected access)
WEP (wired equivalent protocol) TKIP (temporary integrity protocol) and
AES (advanced encryption standard) for 128, 192 and 256 bit algorithms.
IMAP or POP3 connection does not matter as both of these are for email.
We recommend that you not swipe credit cards on a cell phone adaptor.
Our Paypal takes Venmo